Monroe County, New York Cemeteries
Monroe County is located in the state of New York. It is named after James Monroe, fifth President of the United States of America. Its county seat is the city of Rochester.
Cemeteries of Monroe County, New York are located across the county. Listed here are cemetery records that have been published online.
When counties were established in New York State in 1683, the present Monroe County was part of Albany County.
Monroe County is in the northern tier of western New York State, northeast of Buffalo and northwest of Syracuse. The northern county line is also the state line and the border of the United States, marked by Lake Ontario. Monroe County is north of the Finger Lakes.
View Cemetery Transcriptions
Select a Monroe County, New York Cemetery to view records...
- Blossom Cemetery
- Creekside Cemetery, Churchville, NY
- Grove Place Cemetery, Rochester, NY
- Holy Sepulchre Cemetery
- Holy Trinity Cemetery
- Maplewood Cemetery, Henrietta, NY
- Mount Hope Cemetery, Rochester, NY
- North Rush Cemetery
- Riverside Cemetery
- St. Vincent De Paul Cemetery, Churchville, NY
- Webster Rural Cemetery, Webster, NY
- Webster Union Cemetery, Webster, NY
- Westside Cemetery, Scottsville, NY
- Pittsford Township Cemetery Records Volume, Monroe County, NY
Receive a monthly e-mail notification of new cemeteries added to this search. Thousands of new records are being added each month. You can easily unsubscribe by clicking a link in the e-mail.