Queens County, New York Cemeteries
Queens County is located in the state of New York, in the lower Hudson River Valley. Queens County formed in 1812, when it detached from Dutchess County. The county seat is the hamlet of Carmel.
Queens county was named in honor of Israel Queens, a hero in the French and Indian War and a general in the American Revolutionary War.
Cemeteries of Queens County, New York are located across the county. Listed here are cemetery records that have been published online.
When New York Colony established its twelve counties in 1683, the present Queens County was part of Dutchess County.
Queens County is situated in the southeastern part of New York State, between the Hudson River on its west and the New York-Connecticut border on its east. Queens is southeast of Newburgh, and it is north of White Plains.
View Cemetery Transcriptions
Select a Queens County, New York Cemetery to view records...
- All Faiths Cemetery, Middle Village, NY
- Calvary Cemetery, Woodside, NY
- Cedar Grove Cemetery, Flushing, NY
- Cypress Hills Cemetery, Brooklyn, NY
- First Presbyterian Church of Newtown Cemetery, Elmhurst, NY
- Flushing Cemetery, Flushing, NY
- Fresh Pond Crematory & Columbarium, Middle Village,NY
- Machpelah Cemetery, Glendale, NY
- Maimonides Cemetery, Brooklyn, NY
- Maple Grove Cemetery, Kew Gardens, NY
- Mount Carmel Cemetery, Glendale, NY
- Mount Hope Cemetery, Brooklyn, NY
- Mount Neboh Cemetery, Glendale, NY
- Mount Olivet Cemetery, Maspeth, NY
- Mount Judah Cemetery, Ridgewood, NY
- Mount St. Mary Cemetery, Flushing, NY
- Mount Zion Cemetery, Maspeth, NY
- Reformed Church of Newtown Cemetery, Elmhusrt, NY
- Richard Cornell Graveyard, Far Rockaway, NY
- St. George's Episcopal Church Cemetery, Flushing, NY
- St. James Episcopal Church Cemetery, Elmhurst, NY
- St. John Cemetery, Middle Village, NY
- St. Michael's Cemetery, East Elmhurst, NY
- Union Field Cemetery, Ridgewood, NY
Receive a monthly e-mail notification of new cemeteries added to this search. Thousands of new records are being added each month. You can easily unsubscribe by clicking a link in the e-mail.