Suffolk County, New York Cemeteries
Suffolk County is a located in the state of New York. It was named after the county of Suffolk in England, from where its earliest settlers came. Its county seat is Riverhead, though many county offices are in Hauppauge.
Cemeteries of Suffolk County, New York are located across the county. Listed here are cemetery records that have been published online.
Suffolk County was an original county of the Province of New York, one of twelve created in 1683.
Suffolk County occupies the central and eastern part of Long Island, in the extreme southeast of New York State. The eastern end of the county splits into two peninsulas, known as the North Fork and the South Fork. The county is surrounded by water on three sides, including the Atlantic Ocean and Long Island Sound, with 980 miles (1,580 km) of coastline. The eastern end contains large bays.
View Cemetery Transcriptions
Select a Suffolk County, New York Cemetery to view records...
- Aquebogue Cemetery, Riverhead, NY
- Amityville Cemetery, Amityville, NY
- Calverton National Cemetery, Calverton, NY
- Cedar Hill Cemetery, Port Jefferson, NY
- Gardiner Family Cemetery, Eaton's Neck, NY
- Good Ground Cemetery, Hampton Bays, NY
- Noah Hallock Cemetery, Rocky Point, NY
- Hauppauge Methodist Church Cemetery, Hauppauge, NY
- Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, Coram, NY
- Long Island National Cemetery, Farmingdale, NY
- New Montefiore Cemetery, West Babylon, NY
- Oakwood Cemetery, Bay Shore, NY
- Pinelawn Cemetery, Farmingdale, NY
- Riverhead Cemetery, Riverhead, NY
- Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary Cemetery, Southampton, NY
- Shelter Island Presbyterian Cemetery, Shelter Island, NY
- Sound Avenue Cemetery, Northville, NY
- St. Andrew's Episcopal Church Cemetery, Yaphank, NY
- St. Charles / Resurrection Cemetery, Farmingdale, NY
- Saint Patrick Cemetery, Bay Shore, NY
- Trinity Cemetery, North Amityville, NY
- Wellwood Cemetery, Farmingdale, NY
- Wheeler Family Cemetery, Hauppauge, NY
Receive a monthly e-mail notification of new cemeteries added to this search. Thousands of new records are being added each month. You can easily unsubscribe by clicking a link in the e-mail.